What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization… This is what helps individuals find what they are looking for on Google, Yahoo, &/or Bing!
Why is SEO important to your business or personal brand?
SEO is the foundational piece for what every company dreams of: customers that are ready to buy…
They are literally searching for solutions to problems, many times ones that you or your company can solve!
Without SEO, you or your company are pretty much nonexistent in the eyes of Google…
This is in turn means you are nonexistent to consumers, clients and potential customers looking for your service!
How do you incorporate a strategic strategy for using SEO to help your business or personal brand?
There’s a number of ways! I’ll start off by listing 5 right off of the bat:
1) Build a list of keywords relevant to your niche or industry
There two ways optimal ways to do this:
– Looking at your competitors and seeing what keyword they’re consistently using on their site & in their content
– Using Google’s Keyword Planner which literally tells you what words are popular in your industry & what people are searching for
2) Continually put out QUALITY content regarding those keywords
Doing this proves to Google, and also users of the worldwide web, that you are credible behind what you’re talking about…
Content is KEY & the more you put out the better chance potential customers and/or clients will find you!
3) Optimize your content by having a presence on as many social media sites as possible
The Big 6: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus
Yes, some of these are more effective for reaching potential customers than others however the more places you are on the web the more options people have to be able to find you…
Google’s algorithm favors those that do this and thus, is great to take advantage of!
4) Read books & practice SEO / hire an expert consultant or consulting firm
The way I learned SEO myself is from reading books on the topic and by practicing it myself, primarily through Never Peak Media’s social media accounts!
However, if you don’t have the time then hiring an expert consultant or consulting firm is the way to go…
There are a lot of digital marketing agencies out there & I’ve learned that many of them don’t normally have your best interests in mind.
5) Follow blogs & influencers in SEO to stay up-to-date
SEO, like technology, is constantly changing and evolving; in order to stay as up-to-date as possible following influencers in the industry and reading from credible sources in the space is an excellent way to go…
If you want some help on SEO from ourselves, feel free to click here to book an appointment directly!
Thanks for taking the time to read this & if it added some value to your day feel free to share it.
To your success!
– See more at: http://neverpeakmedia.com/?p=589&preview=true#sthash.KYTvqg7v.dpuf